The progressive team at JJ Cole Collections, a division of TOMY International, designs and manufactures children’s products such as bags, strollers, and travel accessories for global distribution at major retailers. We are looking for a stellar graphic designer with an interest in product design to join in the creation of high-end products for today’s stylish and on-the-go parent.
• Print design (sales collateral, packaging, textile pattern design, etc.)
• Collaboration on design and development across multiple product lines
• A key role in product development, including overall concepting, design, and styling
• HTML emailers, website updates (CMS based), web banners
• Tech pack preparation
• Contributing to the vision of the JJ Cole brand
• A background in graphic design
• Proficiency with Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
• Sketching and concept generation abilities
• Product design experience a plus
• 3D or rendering skills a plus
Interested in joining the JJ Cole team? email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
TOMY International, Inc. a leading designer, producer and marketer of innovative, high quality toys, collectible and infant care products has a full time opening for a Sales Assistant located in Logan, UT.
The person in this position will work from our local office in Logan, Utah as part of our sales team. The applicant will be working with company’s customers, interacting with various departments within the company, both locally and in other offices. This individual will work directly in a supporting role with our Senior Sales Managers.
• Communications with existing customers
• Preparing customer presentations
• Generating Price Quotes
• General Admin Duties
• Organizing internal documents
• Market research
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, conference calls, appointments, travel arrangements and corporate plane for managers or supervisors
• Handle requests for information and data
• Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
• Receive and direct visitors and clients
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls for executive team
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
• Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
• Maintain office supply inventories
• Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
• General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing/UPS as needed
• Detail oriented
• Must be outgoing and friendly communication skills - written and verbal
• Problem assessment and problem solving
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent work ethic with a high energy level, motivation, enthusiasm, and ambition.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and respond to staff, managers, clients with diverse personalities in a professional environment
• Team player with strong organization and follow-up skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Excellent judgment and discretion
• Good communication
• Proactive mindset
• Problem solver
• Honest, high integrity
• Ability to multi-task
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
• 1-3 years previous administrative assistant experience
• Familiar with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package. If interested, please send a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 563-875-5658.